Signup | Log In

Home Solo Acts Bands Songs Recent Featured About Us Music Forum
Sort By: 
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Buy and Sell > Bands / Singers Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New singer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New singer
    Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 12:45pm
Hey everybody, I personally need a singer for my restaraunt. It is a very important 4 me, cause I want to change my facility. He or she should be afro-american. My facility is for people, whose forefathers are from Africa. Of course white man can come in, it is usually attended  mostly by afro-americans and they like the same singers. Because of that i need afro-american singer. My restaraunt is located in Nashville. For more detailed information you can communicate with me later. The style of music is something like rhythm and soul. Frankly saying, my ideal is this artist. Of course you can be anything, how it was played a few years ago by The Black Eyed Peas and especially by their singer Apl de Ap. Generally speaking, my restaraunt is just a bar, where you can be drinking very harmful for your health, but so fabulous drinks like beer or ...beer. I am kidding of you. We are not only having a beer or something like beer. We also have martini, vodka and other hot drinks. But i was fooled by my thoughts. Moreover we have the stage where different singers and bands are playing. And we need rhythm and blues singer in our friendly team. If you are inerested, please tell me quick. You got to live in Nashville. And excuse me my english I am old, but relatively rich chinese man, who came to America not so long ago.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic